Ready to sell your products in Canada, but not sure how to handle customs clearance, warehousing and distribution? Relax. Our Go North package is made to order for U.S. companies that want to enter the Canadian market without having to absorb the cost of setting up a dedicated warehouse and distribution system.
Go North is also a good choice for U.S. companies with existing sales to Canadian customers that want a cost-effective alternative to shipping multiple courier packages.
What can we do for you?
- Distribution Services
- Warehouse space
- Order processing (pick and pack)
- Inventory management
- Returns management
- Cross dock services
- Competitive courier mail/post and LTL services
More reasons why it pays to choose Go North, available exclusively from Universal Logistics
- Save time and money – and take full control over your exports to Canada – by dealing with a single source for all your freight, customs brokerage and warehousing/distribution needs
- The ideal, low-cost alternative to setting up residence in Canada
- Expand your sales – and margins – by functioning like a domestic supplier
- Offer Canadian customers a “delivered” price
- Provide hassle-free delivery to your on-line customers in Canada
- Reduce your trucking and customs clearance costs by consolidating multiple orders
- Check shipment status via UConnect or with a single telephone call
- A central Canadian facility to receive and consolidate product returns
- Receive instant updates on breaking news via our web site Trade Alerts!
- Enjoy the confidence and peace-of-mind that comes with knowing you are working with a company that has over 70 years of experience in Canada
Getting started is quick and easy
- Complete administrative support to meet government requirements for non-resident importers (NRI)
- Registration for GST
- Bonding with the CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency)
- Registration for an Import Business Number
- Application for record-keeping outside of Canada
- Guidance on how to meet Canadian customs compliance laws:
- H.S. tariff classification and duty rates for all products
- Origin review and CUSMA/USMCA/T-MEC (Formerly NAFTA) Certificate management
- Valuation on NRI transactions
- Competitive trucking services, including carrier and routing selections