We are excited to announce that effective December 9, 2019, our Toronto Airport operation has moved to a larger facility just blocks away from our previous location. This requirement for an expanded facility is the direct result of our dramatic growth in distribution, warehousing and airfreight services, and the need to be better positioned to handle our clients’ increased demand for these services in future.
With this new and expanded facility, we continue to enhance our overall package of logistics service offerings to our clients:
Distribution & Warehousing Services
- Dedicated, multi door facility to quickly process Cross-Dock operations
- Complete Order Fulfillment Services
- Pick & Pack Operations
- Sorting & Labelling
- Kitting, Assembly & Projects
- Product Returns Management
- Segregated “Clean Room” for handling of specialty products
- Secure Short-Term & Long-Term Warehousing
- Turnkey Non-Resident Importer (NRI) programs
Combine these distribution/warehousing services with our domestic and cross-border trucking, Canadian and U.S. customs clearance, and international air and ocean services to fully experience Universal’s innovative logistics solutions, delivered with our traditional family values.
Export & Import Airfreight Services
- On-site, Transport Canada approved air cargo x -ray screening and scanning to allow for expedited, “fast-tracked” tendering of freight to the airlines
- Fast transit times when speed is important, and deferred service when price is most important
- A full range of airfreight service options, from airport-to-airport to door-to-door, in order to match your shipping needs
Your airfreight shipments are urgent in nature. With Universal’s enhanced processing capabilities and dedicated airfreight professionals on hand in close proximity to Toronto airport, we can ensure your export and import airfreight moves are a success.
“We are very excited to expand to our new, larger facility and improve our overall capabilities to meet our client’s growing distribution, warehousing and airfreight needs” says Paul Glionna, Vice President – Systems Development & Operations. “Call us or visit our new Toronto Airport operation soon to see how we can be of service.”
Universal’s Toronto Airport branch office is a full service operation, including air freight, customs brokerage, warehousing and distribution services. We look forward to handling your logistics requirements at this new location, and thank you for your continued support of our services.
Our new Airport office address is:
Universal Logistics Inc.
Toronto Airport (Pearson)
3380 Airway Drive, Suite 106
Contact: Grace Barnard, Client Relations (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Our Airport branch telephone and fax numbers remain the same:
Tel: (905) 676-2763
Fax: (905) 676-9952